Effective Steps to Make a Purchase OnlineBy: Karina Rodríguez [Shopping Tips & Specials] 12 March, 2014 | 0 comments
Hello hello my dear online shop-a-holics! Today I decided to go back to basics and guide those of you making buying online for the first time.
We all know that buying online has its benefits, because we are able to say we have the biggest mall in this world a click away. This gives us a huge variety of quality, with deals and more economic prices which represent huge savings in our pockets.
Among the items you can find are discounted, you’ll see clothing, shoes, electronics, video games and more. However, the issue of internet shopping is very broad and it is very important to have as much information as possible when doing so, so that your shopping experience is the most satisfactory.
If it is your first purchase, these are the steps to do it:
- Get our free membership through www.aeropaq.com .
- You must have an International Credit Card or Prepaid International.
- Write the name of your favorite store in the search bar and enter the page. If you have no idea in which store to buy, enter to the Stores section of Internet shopping where you can find a comprehensive directory according to what you want.
- Choose the items you want to buy, its size, color, etc.
- Add to your shopping bag.
- Select Check Out.
- In the Shipping Address section, fill in the blanks with your Aeropaq address in the following way:
- Name: [Your Name]
Address Line 1: 8532 NW 66th St.
Address Line 2: AP-XXXX (your assigned AP by us)
Zip Code: 33166
9. Fill in the Billing Address, with information on the statement of your credit card.
10. Next section, fill in the blanks with your credit card’s details as they appear in it: Name, number, CVV (security code numbers in the back of the plastic where the signature appears), etc.
11. Press “Place Order”… and done!
In a few days you will receive notification of receipt of your shipment in Miami for us.
In two days, your package is ready for pick up.
You can also watch our tutorial video in Youtube with all these steps!