How do I track my purchases online?By: betsy [Shopping Tips & Specials] 19 April, 2017 | 0 comments
I already made my purchase successfully … What happens now? That’s the question we ask ourselves if we are new purchasing online.
The next step is to wait for the package to arrive at our courier according the shipping time we have selected. In the meantime, we can trace wherever our package comes from and this time we explain what you need and how to do it.
- Search for shipping company name and tracking number.
You can have this information from the confirmation email of the shipment that you received from the store or by directly accessing the order from your account on the website of the store.
- The trancking number can be only numeric or a combination of numbers and letters.
- The most used shipping companies are: USPS, UPS, FEDEX and Lasership.
- Access the website of the shipping company used by the store.
Write the tracking number in the shipping tracking section on the company website:
- FEDEX http://www.fedex.com/us/track/
- UPS https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_us
- USPS https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- LASERSHIP http://www.lasership.com/
If you do not identify by which company the package comes or the shipment has been transferred from FEDEX – UPS to USPS you can use the Package Trackr website https://www.packagetrackr.com/
- Tracking in Aeropaq.
Once your purchases arrive to Aeropaq you can track them by accessing your account, or from the homepage of our website and / or downloading the mobile applications for iOS and Android.