How do I return an item I purchased online?
I imagine that, like me, many times you’ve had the need to return an item you bought online. Stores like Amazon or Ideel let you cancel your order for a short period of time before they process the shipment, but if you ever felt the need to return an item or clothing that has come in the wrong color, didn’t fit you, etc. here I show you can return the item if you can’t cancel the order.
- The first is that you must access the order or purchase made through your profile on the store site by logging in to your account.
- Make a claim or notice the store informing the return order or item thereof.
- Request the store to send you a return label if you didn’t receive it inside of the package with the bill. You will receive this document by email.
- If you want to have an estimate of the cost of shipping can directly access online rates DHL (DHL Capability Tool). You can also call us having the following information in hand:
- Destination Address (City and Country) and phone number.
- Cost of item
- Size / weight of the package.
5. Go to the nearest AeropaqTerminal or Punto Paq to process the shipment, via DHL.
Something very important is that you should confirm with the store the period of time you have to return so you can receive a refund of the same.