How to make a Wedding or Baby Registry online
If you’re Reading this post is because you’re preparing for one of the most important events in your life: you’re getting married or having a baby. We want you to know that you can also create your Wedding or Baby Shower Registry in the online stores and share it with all your guests.
Here we guide you step by step how to do this:
- Use the store browser and look for Wedding Registry or Baby Registry.
- Click in Create a Registry.
- Select the event’s type (Wedding or Baby Registry)
- Put the Event’s date.
- Fill the form with all the required information.
- Name and Last Name
- Address (Aeropaq’s address in Miami. Remember to put you AP number)
- Note: In case of Wedding List, it’s possible that they request your partner’s information (co-registrant). If so, enter their information and put your AP number and Miami’s address as well. You must notify this when you register at Aeropaq.
- Create a password.
- In the Shipping Address, select the option “Use my billing address as my shipping address”.
- Once you have filled out the form click Continue.
- Confirm the information and Continue.
- When you have completed this process you can begin to select the articles you want to register in your list and add them.
When finished your list, send an email to all your guests with the store’s link. They may look for it by your name or the event’s date. Also you can register it at Aeropaq and we will give you little cards that you can include in your invitation
- Special rates
- Amazon Gift cards
- Free Delivery