Pre-Check your packages!
In the new aeropaq.com have a new service that you’ll love and is the Pre-Check of Packages!
What is Pre-Check In?
This nothing more than registering or notifying the arrival of your package at our Miami warehouse once the store or supplier send you the shipment tracking number. This will help the arrival or your package to your terminal, quickly and safely.
This will help on receiving your packages fast and safely at your Terminal and avoids delays in the shipment if the supplier doesn’t include the bill.
How do the Pre-Check in your packages?
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at www.aeropaq.com.
- Click on the Pre Check-in button.
- In the Carrier option select the company or mail service used to ship your package (USPS, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, etc.)
- In the Tracking Number option, enter the Tracking Number assigned to your shipment.
- Under Estimated Delivery, enter the estimated date that we will receive it at our Miami warehouse.
- Under Supplier, enter the name of vendor or shipper.
- Under Value, enter the total value of your purchase (item price + sales tax + shipping).
- Under Contents, write a brief description of what’s inside your package (clothes, shoes, perfume, tablet, laptop, etc.)
- Invoice: Attach the invoice of your purchase. (File size accepted: 10MB)
- Click the Send button to send the information and finish the process.