Witch shipping should I choose to receive my packages?
This Holiday Season you should take in consideration the type of shipping you select when you buy online for your purchases to be delivered to our Miami warehouses, so you get them on time.
But first … What is the shipping?
The shipping is the delivery of an item that you purchased to our Miami warehouse. The stores offer many options, so here we explain them for you:
- Free Shipping: Free Shipping means that there will be no extra charges for it and it’s free. Some stores require a minimum amount in order to apply for it and normally the transportation company used is USPS. The estimated time of receiving it will vary depending the store. For example:
• Amazon = 5-8 working days
• Gap-Old Navy- Banana Republic = 8-12 working days
- Standard Shipping: This shipment has a minimum cost which is determined by the store and can be delivered between 4 to 5 working days.
- Two Day Shipping: With this delivery you will receive your package in a maximum of two working days after making your purchase. For those who have Amazon Prime account, free shipping is included on items that are Sold By or Fulfilled by Amazon.
- One Day / Next Day Shipping: You will receive your purchase the day after you made it.
The Two Day /One Day shipping have an additional cost to your purchase.
Our recommendation is to do your Christmas shopping early, preferably before December 10th.
It is also important to know the days and working hours of our Miami warehouse when you select the shipping, since it’s in the United States also observe the holidays in this country.